Friday, February 2, 2024

More Audio Dramas, Grimdark Tales, and Fantastical Fiction!

Folks who enjoy my fiction have had a lot of new additions to check out in the past year. If you're a fan of my long-form work, all three of my out-of-print novels are now available once again (the two tales about a hard-nosed cat getting involved in gangland shenanigans in NYC's mean streets, Marked Territory and Painted Cats, as well as my dystopian sci-fi thriller Old Soldiers). If you enjoy my audio dramas, the Azukail Games YouTube channel has been adding more and more of them, many of which are now connected as parts of ongoing series! And, lastly, I've had a big variety of stories going up as part of my Vocal archive, ranging from the Weird War II story Where The Red Flowers Bloom to the much more recent fifth installment of the Gav and Bob series Faith and Martyrs, adding a new chapter to the adventures of the Imperium's bravest ogryn.

However, I wanted to remind folks that if you really enjoy my stories, but you wish you could listen to more of them, then you should definitely head on over to A Vox in The Void, because his channel has been doing some really great adaptations of my work over the past year!


Before we get into the nitty gritty this week, don't forget to sign up for my bi-weekly newsletter to get all my updates right in your inbox. Also, if you've got a bit of spare cash that you'd like to use to help keep the wheels turning, consider becoming a Patreon patron! Also, be sure you're following all of my followables, check out my LinkTree.

Lastly, for hundreds of extra articles on gaming, weird history, and for more free fiction, check out my Vocal archive, too!

Even More Stories For You To Listen To


I've given shout outs to A Vox in The Void several times on this blog, as the channel has done audio renditions of a majority of my Warhammer 40K short stories, including classics like Waking Dogs, the tale of a renegade World Eater, Field Test, which is the story of a potent experiment being conducted by an inquisitor, and even The Final Lamentation, a story of what happens when a Lamenter falls to the Black Rage. However, I wanted to remind folks this week to head over there, subscribe to the channel if you haven't, and to check out the latest round of my stories that have appeared there!



While I've been focusing on other projects since late last year, my hope is to get back onto a few fresh stories that will show up on the channel in the future... so make sure you check them out, and help keep the views up for both my stories, and others as well!

There's More Potential Projects on The Way As Well!


While I've got a lot of stuff out there, I also wanted to take today's post to remind folks that my hope in 2024 was to do a larger audio drama project of my own, likely in the form of a combination podcast/video channel. This project might take the form of a combined series of Chronicles of Darkness seasons, which I talked about back in Windy City Shadows: A Chronicles of Darkness Podcast Proposal, but that isn't set in stone. So if folks would rather see a long-running fantasy story set in my Sundara: Dawn of a New Age setting, if they'd rather see a continuation of my sci-fi series, or even see me take on a setting like Pathfinder's Golarion, or Exalted's Creation, I'm not averse to trying those things out, either.

It's really going to depend on you!



The first step for making this project go is to get the Azukail Games YouTube channel monetized. We're just under 1,000 hours of watch time to hit that goal when last I checked, and getting past that point would be a huge boon. So please, subscribe to the channel if you haven't, and share the videos you like best, because those are the ones that will likely get the top consideration for expansion when it comes to a fiction project. Also, make sure you leave your thoughts and feelings in the comments on said videos, because that will get the publisher's attention, as well as the algorithm's!

Lastly, if you want to check out a bunch of my stories that don't wind up on YouTube, make sure you follow my Rumble channel The Literary Mercenary. That channel is likely to be another destination for future stories, so make sure you don't miss those installments!



What's Next on Table Talk?


That's it for this installment of Table Talk! What would you like to see next? I'm listening for your comments and votes!

For more of my work, check out my Vocal archives, as well as the YouTube channel for Azukail Games. Or, to check out books like my sword and sorcery novel Crier's Knife, my hard-boiled noir series featuring the street beasts of NYC in Marked Territory and Painted Cats, my dystopian sci-fi thriller Old Soldiers, or my recent short story collection The Rejects, head over to My Amazon Author Page!

To stay on top of all my latest releases, follow me on FacebookTumblr, and Twitter, as well as on Pinterest where I'm building all sorts of boards dedicated to my books, RPG supplements, and greatest hits. Lastly, to help support me and my work, consider Buying Me A Ko-Fi, or heading over to The Literary Mercenary's Patreon page to become a regular, monthly patron! Even a little donation can have a big impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment