Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Game of Thrones Has Invaded My Local Bargain Bin

I love a good deal, which is why I spend so much time frequenting all of the local thrift stores and bargain bins in my small town in Indiana. And sure, I get just as excited as the next person when I find a snazzy, brand name leather jacket or trench coat for pennies on the dollar. Just last week I found this though. I could not hand them my money fast enough for the price they were asking.

Debt: Paid
I don't know who it is that's buying the stock at the Bargain Barn (check them out right here), but good on you! Also, because I can, I shall be wearing this shirt for my appearance at the Sci Fi Raks convention (more information on them right here) where I will be talking about books and running a game of Pathfinder. Good times all around, so if you're in the Dayton area stop on by and say hello!


As always, thanks for dropping by Improved Initiative. Sorry for this week's brevity, but as I mentioned there's a con to prep for and a game to run. So thanks for your understanding, and feel free to plug in your email address to get my updates, or to follow me on Facebook or Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment