Monday, January 20, 2020

Check Out Karol B Clothing and Costuming (You Won't Regret It)

If you're a regular reader, then there's a chance you remember the last time I talked about Karol B in Post-Apocalyptic LARP Accessories That Won't Break The Bank? Check Out Karol B! However, that post went up three years and change ago, and Karol has been doing a lot of growing since then. So I figured I'd take a moment to remind my readers that he's around, and to sing a few praises for the stuff he's been putting out since we last checked in.

Tactical leg bags are still here, and better than ever!
Also, if you're one of the folks out there who finds themselves involved in a lot of live-action games, then you may find the following links useful as well:

- 5 (Specific) Costuming Tips For Your Next LARP
- 5 Tips To Get The Most Out of Your Next LARP

Anyway, back to Karol B!

Same Great Gear, With New Additions


 Back when I first preached the good word of Karol B, I specifically pointed out the tough, post-apocalyptic backpack designs he offers, along with the badass patches (Immortan Joe's mark being one of my personal favorites). However, there have been some additions since those days that are worth your attention.

Witness me!
One of the big additions recently has been the leather bandoliers. Stock varies, but some are meant to hold altoids-style items, others are traditional cartridge belts, and every now and again there are wrist bracers with cartridge loops in them. A great bargain if you catch them while they're in stock. For those who have bigger budgets, items like the spiked leather shoulder holster bag, or the double-hooded wanderer coat are ideal additions to any character that can be used over and over again.

While there are more regular items available on the site now (and a wider array of unusual items that come and go as Karol finds and sells them), one thing remains true of the stock in general. No matter what your budget happens to be, Karol B has stuff that will fit your needs.

Also, for the record, I'm not making any affiliate earnings off these links. I'm not getting a kickback from Karol B, and I'm not even getting a discount on my next purchase from the site. This recommendation is just me trying to boost the signal for a merchant that I feel has a solid product, and which more folks should know about.

Like, Follow, and Stay in Touch!


That's all for this week's Moon Pope Monday. Hopefully you enjoyed!

For more of my work, check out my Vocal archive, and stop by the YouTube channel Dungeon Keeper Radio. Or if you'd prefer to read some of my books, like my sword and sorcery novel Crier's Knife or my latest short story collection The Rejects, then head over to My Amazon Author Page!

To stay on top of all my latest releases, follow me on FacebookTumblrTwitter, and now Pinterest as well! To support my work, consider Buying Me a Ko-Fi, or heading to The Literary Mercenary's Patreon page to become a regular, monthly patron. That one helps ensure you get more Improved Initiative, and it means you'll get my regular, monthly giveaways as a bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment