Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Urban Decay: Taking A Step Into Zombie Apocalypse Supplements

You've all heard the story. Life was grinding on with everyone paying their bills, their taxes, and as little attention as possible. People got coffee in the morning, takeout in the evening, and just tried to make it one more day... then the dead started walking! Whether it was a curse, a plague, an alien invasion, or something else entirely, the world fell apart, and the survivors now have to make their homes in the ruins of the old world while trying to avoid the shambling, hungry corpses that fill the streets, and wander the countryside.

Whether it's All Flesh Must Be Eaten, AZ: After Zombies, Survive This, or some other game, there are a lot of systems out there that have geared themselves for games set in the zombie apocalypse. However, it's only with this past weekend's release from me, 100 NPCs To Meet In The City After The Zombie Apocalypse, that I've thrown my hat into this particular arena.

My question for you all is should I keep going after this one?

Seriously, give it a look if you haven't yet!

But before I get into the meat of today's post, remember, don't forget to sign up for my newsletter to get all my updates right in your inbox. Also, if you've got a bit of spare cash that you'd like to use to help keep the wheels turning, consider becoming a Patreon patron! Also, be sure you're following all of my followables, check out my LinkTree.

Lastly, for hundreds of extra articles on gaming, weird history, and for more free fiction, check out my Vocal archive, too!

A Slight Change Of Pace (That Could Grow)


I've mentioned a few times on this blog that I need to keep things fresh as a creator, and do my best to actually tread new ground from time to time. Even if something doesn't look like it's going to be a big-time bestseller, sometimes you just need a change of scenery to give your brain a break. Well, since Azukail Games had already released a lot of zombie-related supplements in the past (including pieces like 100 Descriptions For Modern Zombies, What's The Best Weapon For Fighting Zombies, and 100 Rumours To Hear During The Zombie Apocalypse) I figured that I'd see if I could supplement them a bit with my own contribution.

As with a lot of my other recent releases, though, whether this ends up going somewhere is up to all of you!

After all, there's quite a lot to see here!

What else would I add to this list? Well, a few ideas that occurred to me include:

- Concrete Castles: Survivor Communities To Find In The City After The Zombie Apocalypse
- Urban Decay: 100 Sights To See In A Zombie-Choked City
- Rotten Luck: 100 Things That Could Go Wrong After The Zombie Apocalypse

These are just a handful of ideas to get us started! However, I wanted to hear from folks out there about whether this is something they'd like to see more of, or if this is a direction folks aren't really interested in. And, of course, the surest way to make sure that you get more zombie apocalypse supplements is to pick up your copy of 100 NPCs To Meet In The City After The Zombie Apocalypse, and to leave a rating and a review with a comment of something you'd like to see next!

And, of course, you can also leave your comments on this blog, or get hold of me on social media wherever you see this post. Because it was a lovely little break from my usual fare, and I think I'd like to head back down some of those dark and dangerous alleyways... but I can't do that unless at least some of you are coming along for the ride!

Like, Follow, and Stay in Touch!


That's all for this week's Moon Pope Monday. To stay on top of all my content and releases, make sure you subscribe to my newsletter at the bottom of the page!

Again, for more of my work, check out my Vocal archive, and stop by the Azukail Games YouTube channel, or the ongoing audio drama channel The A.L.I.C.E. Files! Or if you'd prefer to read some of my books, like my sword and sorcery novel Crier's Knife or my latest short story collection The Rejects, then head over to My Amazon Author Page!

To stay on top of all my latest releases, follow me on Blue SkyFacebookTumblrTwitter, and now Pinterest as well! To support my work, consider Buying Me a Ko-Fi, or heading to The Literary Mercenary's Patreon page to become a regular, monthly patron. That one helps ensure you get more Improved Initiative, and it means you'll get my regular, monthly giveaways as a bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment